Thursday, March 24, 2005

I should've been told...

Dr Chelvi said that I should have been told of this by Dr Lila when I saw her last. She is disappointed that it's only now that I've been made aware of it. I just hope that everything will turn out ok in the results this afternoon.

Caroline, the blood-test lady is 68 years old and she looked way way younger. Her son was just diagnosed with MS and she was sad. I left her saying to stay young and pretty and she said that made her day. Bless Caroline and her son Lord, that they may turn to you in times of trouble and that they may sense your true divine will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since we are nothing and we have fused our human will to the divine will. we just have to attntively listen and watch Jesus, imitate all that he does. This requires complete detachment and annihilation of the sel. Well baby is bless because they are naturally dispose to depned completely on the Lord it may be wise to listen to baby and allow her to guide you to live in the divine will. so staty fuse to the divine will and do the single perfect act giving god back to god as we love, praise adore thank and bless the Lord with his will. FIAT