Wednesday, October 05, 2005

3 weeks to go and counting...

I only have 13 days of work to go. 3 and a bit weeks 'til the due date. Mom arrives on the 24th and am requesting baby to wait for Lola and not come before that time. So far, seems like baby is listening.

We are heading to Lake Macquarie for the next two days for an AVAYA kick-off conference. This is the first-time I'm attending one of these and hoping that all will turn out ok for the next two days.

Baby is moving and quite a lot more yesterday than today. We have been washing all the baby shower gifts we received and boy, ang daming damit ng anak ko. Buti nalang, i have heaps of friends and it really helps that we dont have too much to buy pa. I still need to get a change table or I may make a change table out of the tallboy in our room. All I really need is a bath tub. Am also thinking of buying the one that is already in-built in the change table that you can roll around. I still don't know if I need to get a breast pump, guess it depends on baby but I can make that request from Ate Cathy siguro, she was asking what I wanted pa.

So many things to arrange with the house, I can't wait for Mom to get here on the 24th so that she can dispose of the stuff that we have at home that are hers. Sana, it could create some much needed space at home.

I pray for a safe and smooth delivery with no drugs except the happy gas only. :))

No comments: