Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Its all ok!

Rommel and I went to see Dr Lily yesterday after work and she tested me again (urine) to see if the pregnancy is still on and it is. She told me to take it easy - no exercising, no stress, just relax and be happy. Take these next two months as precious time with baby. After the first trimester, I can then ressume my exercising.

She has asked me to go for some bloodtests and an ultrasound which I may do this coming Friday since the bleeding has stopped already and work is kinda busy these next few days due to monthly reporting.

With thanks to Mom, this is our prayer every moment of everyday.
"I desire to fuse my human will to the divine will. God will fulfill my desire and do the rest. In the name of my baby, I love you Father with your will, I adore you Father with your will, i thank you father with your will and i bless you father with your will. Please allow the baby to start doing the acts through me. In this way, I have no reason to be scared since I will be nothing and divine will reigns in me and in my baby. AMEN."

Thanks Mom, we will trust in the divine will with regards to the welfare of our little one. We will be attentive and listen to His Divine Will in picking names as well. :-)

No comments: