Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Going to Westmead Private....

We have decided on going private for this bubba. This morning I booked the hospital and Dr Gayer. I'll be seeing Dr Gayer on April 4 at 1:50PM. We will be out-of-pocket - $1800 for her fees and $120 for my initial consultation. We will also pay Westmead Private $250 (the excess of MBF) and possibly the anesthetist (from my last surgery - this would be around $500). Money, money, money - am sure the Lord will provide.

I have been coughing and sniffling the last few days. Just removed my milk intake and increased my liquids from water (about 2litres a day) and orange juice. I also discovered apple and mango juice and it's yummy. I also found out that I can still eat sushi just making sure I don't eat the raw fish, so last night Rommel and I went to Castle Hill, had sushi at Sushi Bay and then watched John Travolta's Be Cool. Funny movie!

Last Monday, we have signed the documents at Tita Josie's office for the sale of 10 Maple Road. Things should start rolling in the coming weeks.

On the weekend, after Elijah's soccer game last Saturday, we went to WestPoint - Donna did her nails and we both got a haircut at Hair Effects. Ok lang and I think I will go back to her. Then we were over at Donna's place for the Sister Val Surprise Party meeting. Teaching kids to do their singing, designing some butterflies and me becoming a B-I-T-C-H (as the others have said - am blaming it all on the hormones). Didn't get home 'till 3am and was so tires Sunday but had to go to our CFC household and afterward went to Officeworks and home to sleep. Got up in time for Palm Sunday mass and went grocery shopping afterwards. Went home and slept at about 9PM.

Was so very tired! I think all my pagod on the weekend is what made me get this cold. Will just relax the next few days so I can get proper rest and no more late nights.

No comments: