Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I think I'm pregnant.... :-)

This morning I finally saw two lines on those pregnancy test thingos. I am excited but am not going to be super elated 'til the Doctor confirms that I am indeed pregnant. When I saw the two lines I was going more like S**T S***T and with smiles in my face, I looked at the mirror and said WE DID IT!!! Praise God, no more hormone injections. I also thanked St Gerard who interceded for us and made the Lord answer our prayers. I also thanks the Lord for Tita Susan Mission (our Ninang) who gave me that St Gerard novena booklet about three weeks ago now.

I think this explains the cramps I've been getting for the past two weeks and as I type I feel it again. I pray that this pregnancy be smooth and the life within me will come out 100% healthy. It will be a bonus that this new being is beautiful and a cutey. I pray that he/she be a happy baby and I pray that my desposition be positive so that our little one will be all smiles!

After I saw the two lines, I rang Rommel who was stuck in traffic towards Knox Road and Quakers Hill Parkway. He was excited but I did remind him not to tell anyone yet as I have yet to see my Doctor. Tonight, I was scheduled for accupunture treatments at Epping because I thought the cramps were because of some digestive problems. I may have to cancel but will talk to the lady first. I do want to see Dr. Gayer or my GP so there is another test to say that it is positive indeed.

I'm so excited and I pray that all will go well in the next nine months!!! :-)

No comments: